Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jameson's Last Triathlon of the Season!

So we went down to Page, Arizona to visit Ben and Mandi and on top of it all Jameson got to do a late season Triathlon! It poured the whole time, Ben and Mandi are champs though and Ben babysat while Mandi and I ran around taking photos and videos of Jameson racing. That's fabulous babysitter Ben in the Blue, he watched his own 3 month old Blaik all while chasing Lochte in the rain!
Oh and Blaik was quite the champ himself.
Check out this running form... oh yeah baby.
I'm not even totally sure what's going on here.
I'm not sure which of these men are cuter but I think I'll keep them both.
Look at how proud Lochte is of his Champion Daddy.
Ha ha ha... that's all I am going to say.

Good Job Sweety we are so proud of you, you had a great race!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

ha ha...it took me forever to find Lochten in that pictures where he is hugging Jameson's legs...a little game of Where's Waldo for me.

Michal Thompson said...

ashlyn used to sit in puddles instead of stomp in them, so I know that look all too well. We are getting so excited to see you!