Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rebuttal about sleep-talking

I have a rebuttal to Kamrah's post about my sleep-talking.

To introduce this, I have to start off by explaining a small tradition that we've started in our family. Every morning before we leave the house we have Family Devotional. This consists of us singing a verse of a hymn, quickly bearing our testimonies to each other, and then praying together.

Well, one morning, not long after Kamrah posted about my sleep-talking, she had been very tired. I had to wake her up just before I left so that we could have our Family Devotional together. We sang our song together, then I bore my testimony. As she bore her testimony, it turned into something like this: "I'm thankful for ..., We thank thee for ..., Please bless ..., We ask for these these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I laughed a little and thanked her for the prayer. She realized that she wasn't so awake. I had to run and grab the camera as I told her I was going to get her back for writing about my sleep-talking.

No comments: